NTSet is a powerful collection of components for Delphi/C++Builder that implement specific features of Windows 2000/NT.
You can utilize this collection to make the task of programming Windows API a great deal easier.
Check out what you can do with NTSet:
- Configure Windows NT services;
- Work with the event log as simply as with TStringList;
- Manage the information on users and groups;
- Manage shared devices, monitor connected users, and the recources used;
- Assign access rights for files on NTFS;
- Configure registry security settings;
- Control the privileges given to the users;
- Verify users''credentials against Windows NT Domain;
- Retrieve and set a variety of setting for network computers;
- Send messages over the network to a remote computer;
- Browse network resources and connected devices;
- Monitor terminal service sessions;
- Schedule tasks for execution on network computers;
- Configure the firewall under Windows XP and higher.
Please note: current version works with Delphi 7.
You can download NTSet for D2, D3, D4, D5, D6, C++ B1, C++ B3, C++ B4, C++ B5, C++ B6 from the vendor''s web site.
Security Worm is not the publisher of #name#. We simply catalog security software for download.
Security Worm crawls the net for your wireless, server, networking, and internet software. ©2006 All rights reserved.