AWSPS features a very comprehensive set of tools, some of them
unique, for in-depth assessment of network security:
* High-speed TCP Connect scanning engine, with adjustable maximum
number of simultaneously opened ports and no-connection time-out
* High-speed TCP Syn scanning engine for Windows 2000 platforms with
TCP/IP and ICMP packet capture, report on Open/Retransmits, Close,
Filtered ports, ICMP packet decoding and much more.
* Fast reliable UDP Port scanner with intelligent test probing of
ports to confirm whether the host is up.
* State-of-the-art NetBIOS scanner (AWSPS Professional only).
* Unique Mapping of Ports to applications feature (Ports Finder).
* Local Connections and Listening Ports instant report.
* Local TCP, UDP and ICMP statistics instant report.
* Local Active Routes, DNS Servers and Persistent Routes.
* Local IP Statistics/Settings instant report.
* Local Transport Protocols/Winsock Service Providers list and
* Local Addressing information table.
* Local Net to media information table.
* Local Interfaces Statistics/Settings instant report.
* Local Network related Local Registry settings.
* Comprehensive Local Area Network information, including NetBIOS
Names, LANA, Shares, Security Information, Groups/Users and running
* The most complete TCP/UDP ports database.
* Full-featured Time synchronyzer according to SNTP (RFC 1769), TIME
TCP (RFC 868) and TIME UDP (RFC 868).
* Advanced easy-to-use NSLookUp.
* Ping with every conceivable feature, including LSRR and SSRR.
* Complete and easy-to-use Finger.
* Mail Abuse Blacklists client.
Security Worm is not the publisher of #name#. We simply catalog security software for download.
Security Worm crawls the net for your wireless, server, networking, and internet software. ©2006 All rights reserved.