DELETE.EXE is a Win32 console application that deletes files. Win32
Console application means that it runs in a Windows 98, ME, 2000, or XP
command prompt. It is an improvment over the DEL or ERASE internal
command that comes with the operating system. Delete''s features include:
* allows multiple file specifications on the command line; * optionally deletes Hidden, System, or Read Only files;
* optionally prompts for permission to delete any file;
* optionally deletes files in directories below the current one;
* optionally removes empty directories below the current one;
* optionally overwrites files before deleting them; and
* optionally deletes only files dated before, after, or between dates.
* optionally deletes only zero length files.
* optionally deletes only files that are not present in a reference directory (useful for mirroring a directory structure when used with Xcopy).
DEL16.exe is the old DOS version of this program that runs under pure DOS, and can''t see long file names.
Security Worm is not the publisher of #name#. We simply catalog security software for download.
Security Worm crawls the net for your wireless, server, networking, and internet software. ©2006 All rights reserved.