dsCrypt is AES/Rijndael file encryption software with simple, multi-file, drag-and-drop operations. It features optimal implementation, performance and safety measures. dsCrypt uses an advanced encryption algorithm and offers unique options for enhanced security.
- extensively tested and widely accepted algorithm
- BruteHalt and exceptional resistance to brute-force password search
- inherent resistance to brute-force key search
- Secure PassPad and immunity to keylogger-infested environments
- disclosed implementation and code details
- secure use of system resources
- verified data and file processing
- efficient user interface and operation
- speedy performance
- really small executable file
- self-contained and dependency-free
- freeware status and unrestricted distribution
Security Worm is not the publisher of #name#. We simply catalog security software for download.
Security Worm crawls the net for your wireless, server, networking, and internet software. ©2006 All rights reserved.